Saturday, September 11, 2010

Drive me Crazy

(Originally posted 7-21-10) Today I am back at work, somewhat in the swing of things, I guess. I can tell by today that I am not ready. I miss my babies! They drive me crazy while I'm there, but I miss them when I'm not there. Knowing how much I do miss them when we're apart is part of what keeps me sane when we're together, if that makes any sense to anyone. I mean, our house is HECTIC (part of that poor planning and housekeeping on my part, I'll admit), but that's what I'm used to now. I always tell people I do less work at work than I do at home.


I keep telling my husband that I would love to work part-time to be able to stay at home with the kids and do everything that keeping up with home requires. Just keeping up with Kennedy and her appointments is a full-time job. For instance, I keep saying that I am going to start a medical journal for her so that when we go to the dr. and they ask me a question such as, "When did Kennedy get her first set of tubes?" I will actually have an answer for them instead of my usual deer-in-headlights look. Then I embarrassingly reply, "We go to the doctor a lot." I would like to have access to that type of information when I need it. So, I pledge to start a medical journal for my baby Kensie as soon as I'm done with the housework. (Which, if you know me, that will be a long while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment