Saturday, September 11, 2010

Random Thoughts #1

What in the world made me have 4 kids? My husband and I ask ourselves this all the time. It took a long time for us to adjust to life as a family of 6. The twins were born just a few months after we were married, so needless to say, no honeymoon, no fairytale wedding. Nevertheless, we continue to be blessed every day. Our life is certainly an adventure! We could easily be a hit reality show with loads of drama. But, no way could I put my life out there for the world to see! No way! But, I have noticed that the older I get, the less I care about what other people think. There's no such thing as the perfect family or the perfect mother. I certainly don't fit that description. But, I do love my kids and they're happy and healthy. I try my best every day and that's all you can do right?

No comments:

Post a Comment